About ANAP for Accreditation
ANAP ( Accreditations Service For Conformity Assessment Bodies ) is an independent accreditation body established to operate accreditation structure and promote quality through its own Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations.
- ANAP could be a not for profit, self funding international organisation. it’s non-discriminatory, in this it’ll accept applications from conformity assessment bodies operational any place within the world. accreditation programs square measure accessible to all or any conformity assessment bodies, regardless of size, location or affiliations, whose operations embody activities that accreditation programms square measure presently out there.
ANAP is an independent, impartial accreditation body responsible for providing accreditation of conformity assessment bodies (CABs)within the fields of
- Management System Certification (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.)
Product Certification (RoHS, CE Marking etc.)
Personnel Certification (LA QMS, EMS and OHS etc.)
How To Verify Your Accreditation Certificate :
ٍSend us Message At
How to become Accredited
- ANAP accepts applications for accreditation from Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) around the world. The 5 general steps that apply to ANAP accreditation are printed below.
- Systems Assessment
- Review of Assessment Report
- Issue of accreditation certificate if appropriate
ANAP certification is granted to organisations who have demonstrated that they fully meet the wants of relevant national and international standards.
Accreditation Schemes :
- We provide Accredited For Management System Certifications For
Quality Management Systems ISO 9001
Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems OHSAS 18001,
Medical Devices — Quality Management Systems — Requirements for Regulatory Purposes ISO 13485
ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management System Certification
Food Safety Management System ISO 22000
HACCP Based Food Safety Management Systems ISO 22000
Information Security Management Systems ISO 27001
BENEFITS OF ACCREDITATION
- Accreditation standards are usually regarded as optimal and achievable
- Accreditation provides a visible commitment by an organization to improve the quality of product and/or services,
- ensure a safe environment and continually work to reduce risks
- Independent Evaluations contributes to the organizations Success
- Accreditation has gained worldwide attention as an effective quality evaluation and management tool
Confidence in the market place and in our public services is essential.
- Trust is placed in the products and services often without a second thought by the customer, such are the regulations and standards against which products are manufactured and services provided
- Using the accredited route has the advantage of a single transparent and repeatable approach. Over time this should improve consistency, resulting in better risk management. At the same time it should eliminate the cost of reinventing the wheel, thus contributing to the drive for open and modern government
- Accreditation provides an alternative means of ensuring the reliability of activities that have the potential to impact on public confidence or the national reputation
use of logo
- The ANAP logo is used by accredited conformity assessment bodies to indicate their services that they meet the requirements ANAP
- The Logo is also used by organizations to emphasize that their products, processes or services been awarded an accredited certificate
- Certification Bodies are encouraged to use logo on their websites, brouchers and Certificates
- This may be used either separately or may be used in combination with the logo of accredited body
- Use of logo or its likeliness as company for any of the commercial use logo is prohibited
ANAP offers certification for the subsequent program:
What we Do?
- ANAP accredits conformity assessment bodies and training organizations and conjointly administers an auditor registration theme.
- ANAP can settle for applications from conformity assessment bodies operative anyplace of the world. accreditation program area unit accessible to all or any conformity assessment bodies, no matter size, location or affiliations, whose operations embody activities that accreditation program area unit presently offered
ACCREDITED ISO 17020
- ANAP Accredited ISO 17020 For Inspection Bodies
ACCREDITED ISO 17021
- ANAP Accredited ISO 17021 For Certification Bodies
ACCREDITED ISO 17025
- ANAP Accredited ISO 17025 For Testing Laboratories
ACCREDITED ISO 17024
- ANAP Accredited ISO 17024 For Personal Certification Bodies
ACCREDITES ISO 17065
- ANAP Accredited ISO 17065 For Validation And Verification
ACCREDITED ISO 15189
- Medical Laboratories in accordance with the requirements of ISO 15189